SuperCali PHP Event Calendar
SuperCali is an event calendar script that supports nested categories of events and multiple moderators, making it a good choice for organizations managing a large number of activities. SuperCali is designed to make data entry as easy and error-free as possible as well as provide a flexible, modular framework for displaying event information. SuperCali works with PHP and MySQL and is free, "open source" software released under the GNU General Public License.
- Quick installation script
- Nested event categories
- Multiple moderators and users
- Multiple dates for each event
- Multiple calendar views
- Drop-down venue and contact selection
- XHTML/CSS output makes it easy for Web designers to customize.
- Can be configured for different languages.
- CSV import capability.
SuperCali 1.1.0 - May 22, 2019
Dana C. Hutchins, Inforest Communications - Contact